Natural Medicines Practice incorporating Naturopathy, Clinical Nutrition, Homeopathy and Counselling specialising in environmental illnesses, fatigue disorders, Lyme Disease and Co-Infections and Aerotoxic Syndrome.
Using a naturopathic approach to tap into the body's own healing mechanisms incorporating clinical nutrition, genotyping, genetic profiling, homoeopathy, far infrared saunas and scenar.
- Dip Counselling 1996: CSCT
- Dip ION 1998: Distinction
- L.C.Hom 1999
- Dip Naturopathy 2002: London College of Naturopathic Medicine and Health Science
- M.Sc (Hons) Natural Medicines: Middlesex University
- Lecturer in Natural Medicine involved in training of practitioners both in the UK and abroad.
- Heart Rate Variability January and September 2011
- Cell Symbiosis Therapy May 2013
- Scenar Therapy 2015